Our pasture boarding features well-maintained green pastures to graze on all day. Social interaction with other horses means your horse is content even if you are unable to make it out to the farm. After breakfast, roaming free and grazing provides the most natural atmosphere that healthy horses thrive in. Whether your horse just needs a stay-cation to rejuvenate his weary bones, needs a change of scenery, or is recuperating from an injury, there are a variety of pasture sizes to meet your needs. Every pasture has a covered manger from which to ear, concrete flooring, and grass to eat all day. Pasture boarding includes hay, access to a tack room with individual lockers, various pastures to choose from (including lay-up paddocks), and fresh water and salt at all times.
– Big pasture board: pasture sizes start at four acres +
– Front pasture board: pasture sizes start at one acre +
– Retirement pasture board: includes daily Senior Equine grain fed twice a day
– Private stall with pasture and/or paddock
Full Care Stall Boarding with Daily Turnout
If you want it all, this is the option for you. Horses are in stalls at night and turned-out all day, every day. There is no extra charge for turnouts. Horses are rotated between pastures, paddocks, and large turnout areas. Dedicated caretakers live on-site. This option included premium quality hay, grain fed 1x/day if you provide & mix it, large matted stalls, covered mangers with matted footing, and access to a tack room with individual lockers. For those seniors that need to move around at night more than their younger counterparts, stalls with attached paddocks are available.
– 1/4 mile exercise track
– 100 x 200 outdoor riding arena with stadium lighting
– 40 x 40 covered round pen
– 480 acres & 25 miles of trails in Bridle Trails State Park (dedicated equestrian park)
– Hot wash rack
– Located on the Bridle Crest Trail linking Bridle Trails to Marymoor Park
– Lots of fun, wonderful people to ride with!
– Safe facility with security cameras
– Friendly & caring staff living on-site
– Caring for horses for over 70+ years
Resources and Links
– We can feed your grain in front pastures 2x/day
– Horse Valet: we can bring your horses in from the pasture, so you don’t have to go catch!
– Temporary/daily boarding (boarder provides feed)
– Short-term monthly boarding (less than 3 months)
– Vet or Farrier Holds
– Daily Grooming
– Free trailer storage
– $40 discount per month if boarding two or more horses (discount applies to all additional horses).
– Option to work off some board: inquire during tour for specifics
To inquire about details including rates and availability, or to schedule a tour, please feel free to email or call us! firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.881.4499