Pasture boarding includes hay, access to a tack room with individual lockers, various pastures to choose from (including lay-up paddocks), and fresh water and salt at all times. We have also implemented a Paddock Paradise Track System for the herd in our 25-acre pasture.
– Big pasture board: pasture sizes start at four acres +
– Front pasture board: pasture sizes start at one acre +
– Retirement pasture board: includes Senior Equine grain fed 2x a day
Full Care Stall Boarding with Daily Turnout
Horses are in stalls at night and turned-out all day, every day. Horses are rotated between pastures, paddocks, and large turnout areas.
This option includes:
-Premium Quality Hay
-Owner Provided Grain/Supplements fed 2x/day
-Large Matted Stalls cleaned 1x/day
-Covered Mangers with Matted Footing
-Tack Room with Individual Lockers
*Stalls with attached paddocks are also available
– 1/4-mile Exercise Track
– 100 x 200 Outdoor Riding Arena with Stadium Lighting
– 40′ x 40′ Covered Round Pen
– 60′ Outdoor Sand Round Pen
– Hot/Cold Wash Rack
– 480 acres & 25 miles of trails in Bridle Trails State Park (dedicated equestrian park)
– Located on the Bridle Crest Trail, linking Bridle Trails to Marymoor Park
– Lots of fun, wonderful people to ride with!
– Safe facility with security cameras
– Friendly & caring staff living on-site
– Caring for horses for over 70+ years
Extra Options (additional charge)
– We can feed your grain in front pastures 2x/day
– Horse Valet: we can bring your horses in from the pasture, so you don’t have to go catch!
– Vet or Farrier Holds
– Administering Medication
– $40 discount per month if boarding two or more horses (discount applies to all additional horses).
To inquire about details including rates and availability, or to schedule a tour, please feel free to email or call us! email@example.com | 425.881.4499